Friday, September 25, 2009

tgif

A sentiment I don't usually bandy about, although I do - as many of us do - feel that way, oh, long about (you guessed it) Friday.

Its been a calm evening, and peaceful. I got to watch the first episode of Dollhouse for the season. I wish it weren't playing opposite Medium, but oh well. For a series that is supposed to be about a group of people who get programed with a new personality each week, (which has kind of been done as well as it needs to, thank you Quantum Leap) it really isn't about that at all. Oh, sure, those people are in the series. Echo becomes someone new each week. But the series isn't really about that. It is about what is happening to these "doll's" brains. Which conspiracy are we theorizing about this week, and well, who's obsessed with Echo/Caroline. I really would like to see more of the evil villian Allen Tudyk... but I don't know if that will happen. I'm beginning to think the programmer guy is a doll, just as the doctor was - although there were hints about that along the way.

Anyway... the time has come for me to bid farewell to Friday, and welcome a shower and sleep.

No comments: