Saturday, September 5, 2009

elusive

I guess that is why one would theoretically write these things down. See, I have an idea. Something that I would like to blog about. But, when I sit down at the computer, I can't think of what it is. I must be too busy creatinating.

I know I have this topic, because AWAY from the computer, where writing utensils are not handy, I think of it, much in the same way you think of something you need that is in another room, but when you get to that other room, you can't think of what it was. You know you went in there for something, and you wanted the something, but now that you are here where it is... well there is just too much else distracting you.

I remember thinking about this topic multiple times. I'm just in the wrong room right now, to remember what it was I needed.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Oh man, I hate that!

And you have the whole blog, carefully and lovingly polished in your head while you're in the car or at the store.

But then you get home and there's that vengeful blank screen, blinking at you, and everything you've ever known is immediately wiped out of your head.

Sympathy, my dear, total sympathy!