Sunday, November 29, 2009

weather report

Well, it started raining off and on Saturday afternoon, and its still with us. Nothing steady, just kind of off and on, with occasional heavy. It pauses long enough for at least some of it to soak in, and it has been just lovely. Really giving that "beginning of winter" feeling.

And yes, we do actually have a possibility of snow. Not so much for tonight, but through the day tomorrow, and into Tuesday. Cool, huh. I love those days where it starts to get snowy in the afternoon, and you know it's going to come down all night long. Magic, here in New Mexico. It makes us dream of snow days, and just being home, and playing outside, and drinking hot chocolate. Oh, yeah, magic.

So, here's to a little dream of magic. A nice end to a holiday weekend, that was a pretty nice little holiday. I might put the quilt on the bed, even, just because.

1 comment:

Fran said...

I saw it was supposed to snow in Cruces, and I'm going to tell you that I'm insanely jealous. We can't afford to lose any days to snow here, but darn it, I wish we'd get a good snowfall!

Enjoy it, sweetie!