Wednesday, December 10, 2008

give the people what they want





OK, here is a photo phrenzy of crafting wonderfulness.

First, the Jayne hat, as featured on and copied from the series, Firefly. This is my first go at knitting in a very long time. It is double strands of worsted weight yarn done on circular needles.

I have another knitting project lined up, and that is a little shawl. I learned how to make it today at school, and it should go pretty quick. Maybe even in time for Christmas gifts.

Next up are a few pictures of dragons. I took some individually, but held the camera too close and the focus was bad. The group pictures turned out clearer. OK... so, putting the pictures where I want them is evidently NOT going to happen... so...

After I took pictures, I finished eyes and mouths on the babies that didn't have them yet. The red one is my latest one. Can you tell he is a fire dragon? His wings are made with 2 strands of yarn and I like the extra body that gives them. Notice the similarity in the colors of the Jayne hat? wonder how that happened...

So, anyway, there they all are...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, you have been busy. They all look great

Fran said...

THANK YOU!

How absolutely wonderful they are, and how wonderful YOU are for doing all that! Your fingers must have been flying!

Thank you again for sharing!