Monday, December 15, 2008

procrastination

We all know what it is. I do it more than some, and less than others, I suppose. It can be a respite from toil, or a passive aggressive way to make others do your work for you.

Right now, my "I'll do it tomorrow" projects include getting packages and cards ready to mail, and writing checks for the bills, and similarly getting them ready to mail. They won't do themselves, you know. I'll have to do them. (trying to talk myself into action, you know) But, they will still be here tomorrow, and perhaps I'll be a little bit more inspired. To, you know, work.

Still, I have had inspiration on the crafting front, just like you figured all along. I finished the fire dragon's egg and started on lacy dragon. Its for my friend's daughter who WILL actually play with a Barbie...

No comments: