Monday, December 1, 2008

earthshattering?

I think not. I had fun getting yarn today, and a trio of new Christmas ornaments. Hobby Lobby had some very cool, organic stars in their ornaments earlier. They looked rather like starfish, the leggy kind. But the only ones OUR HL had were bright turquoise. I was hoping they had gotten in others, but instead the ones they had were now gone. boo. Anyway, if you check your local HL, and they have some, let me know... hmmm maybe I can look online for them.

I also got more yarn. Some for Ron's hat, and more for dragons. Had to branch out in colors a bit, just for variety. Trying a few variations on the egg designs, and having fun with them. So, essentially, more Christmas cheer for me.

Other than that, it was a pretty Monday kind of day, today.

No comments: