Saturday, December 27, 2008

here we are

Its Saturday, now. Ron has been home this week, which has made it very vacation-y for all of us. Every day seemed like the weekend, in the best way. We relaxed and got done what needed to be done to enjoy our Christmas. Here we are at the real weekend now, and tomorrow will kind of be back on our routine. Laundry, and shopping and stuff to be done.

Next week, Raine, Carl & I will still be home, and Ron will have to tolerate being the only one who has to go to work for the week. I've been there, and there's resentment. Still, he did get a nice week. I hope he can take that with him. I've got plans, though - don't I always? Boxes, you know, there are still boxes. And I still haven't found my crochet patterns. Maybe if I clean out the closet here in the computer room, I can put the shelves in it that we got for it, and check in the boxes there to see if I get lucky... Then there is some sewing that has been lying around teasing me...

And of course there's Raine... I'm thinking I may take her to see a movie. Maybe we'll even see if Ezekiel would like to join us. THEN I can think about going back to work myself. It will come sooner than I think. I know it will.

No comments: