Wednesday, March 18, 2009

another of those days

Cranky and crabby. I wrote the checks to pay the bills. You might think it would put me in a good mood to know everything is paid for one more month, but no. It makes me grouchy.

Plus, its one of those days where I was supposed to be early for work (can't be done, but it makes me cranky to feel like I should and can't), then I had to stay late as well. Meetings! Argh! Tomorrow I'll be staying late too. And grades were due.

Any wonder I'm not fit to be around? Any wonder there's a stress tightness to the back of my neck? How about the headache? Yeah, Fran loan me those chartruese and violet cranky pants, will you? I'm sure my butt will fit in 'em just fine.

1 comment:

Fran said...

That's the lovely thing about my pissy pants. They fit EVERYONE and we all look equally rotten in them, but you know what?

They're way comfy!

Enjoy 'em, and I hope you feel better soon.