Monday, March 16, 2009

what is it

...about taking a simple picture? I got the socks all laid out, and the power wouldn't come on in the camera. Seems it needs the battery charged. Sigh. Didn't think I had used that much battery, but, evidently, I did. Plus the camera sat, seeping battery charge, I guess. SO no pictures tonight. Again.

I did get yarn for my next sock project though. These will be plainer, but with heel, I think. Going to try that out. I got a book to work from that explains how that knitting goes. Here's hoping I'm ready.

The blue fuzzy dragon in nearly complete. He's very fuzzy now. I think he is turning out well, but that fuzzy yarn is not something that I'll look forward to using again any time soon. Don't even think of asking. Nope. Not you either.

We're in the countdown to spring break this week. Planning on a trip to Tucson next week. Not the whole week, but a good part. Raine & I will leave the house to the guys, and go have fun in AZ with our friends. I'm really looking forward to rest, relaxation, and visitation.

1 comment:

Fran said...

"plainer, but with heel"

I love that phrase. It makes me think of a hooker moving up to courtesan, somehow. There's a story there!

Anyway, enjoy spring -- it snowed here yesterday -- and your trip to Tucson.

I do, however, still look forward to pictures. Heel-less socks and fuzzy dragons, what more could I ask for?