Wednesday, April 22, 2009

... and still...

The mentor meeting went well. It wasn't the last meeting though, May 4th or 6th is (I can choose which). Sigh. The good news is that we will be paid for it, despite ongoing budget difficulties. The bad news is, I'm very frustrated with my mentee. He needs guidance and doesn't know it. I don't seem to be the right person to give it, either.

I've gotten most everything graded. Just a few late papers to catch up with. I've put it all on a spread sheet, so that makes the averaging a breeze. I'll be able to turn in the progress reports no problem. Of course the fact that those are due means only 4 more weeks of school. It seems like we are racing full out to that finish line.

My class project is a little further along. More materials gathered for making our display. We'll work on that some tomorrow, along with getting that notebook finished. We have to turn in all our work next week, and we're busy trying to get it ready.

So my world. Same as yesterday. Busy juggling. Don't they know I'm a klutz?

No comments: