Tuesday, April 21, 2009

preoccupied again

I have many things going around in my head this evening, not the least of which is the final project for the TESOL class I'm taking. It's due next week. It's taking up a lot of my brain just now.

The mentoring group is having a meeting tomorrow, and I'm supposed to go to that. I think it is the last one for the year. I hope. That will be two things I'm done with for the semester.

Progress report grades are due on Friday. I have to grade some more journals. At least I've come up with a system, but it takes a little bit, none-the-less. I'm having my students do a lot of their work for the novel they are reading in their journals, so I have to look at their entries and see if they are getting what I think they should be able to get from the novel. There are 4 grades in it for them.

Can you tell I'm preoccupied? Hopefully things will be better soon.

No comments: