Wednesday, April 8, 2009

excuses, excuses

That's all they are, but they've caused (or allowed) me to miss my blogging here for a couple of days. It is a slippery slope, not to write for a day or two, as it could lead to a whole string. any readers I have may not miss much, overall, but I would be the worse for it, I think.

I don't suppose anyone would have ever pictured a diary like this, even 50 years ago. Now, it just seems the natural way to do one. AND you get to share!

So, I know this isn't much, my cranky knee is on - and has been for a week now. I know plenty of other people live with arthritis too, and I'm not special for it, but I still don't need to show the cranky side of me just because of that.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Do you want to borrow my pissy pants? I can help you design your very own, if you like.

It is a slippery slope, and I did miss your blog but I figured either life was getting in the way and we'd hear about it, or you were taking a mini-vacation, and we all need those.

I did warn you that blogs are needy, but they're also good discipline for focusing your thoughts, learning to express yourself, being aware of your surroundings, and just doing it.

Welcome back, arthritis and all.