Thursday, April 30, 2009

i did it this time

I used up all my "nice" today. I got home... in fact, I even got Raine to bed, but it was gone after that. Just gone. It happens sometimes. Usually when those little things pile up...and pile up. That, and I am a morning person, and it hasn't been morning for a while now.

This time of year, the stress at school starts to run high. It doesn't have to be personal, it just starts buzzing in the air. Seniors finally start to worry about whether they will get ALL THEIR CREDITS. Next week is their last week. Then graduation the next week. Then finals for everyone the week after that.

Then Ron has piled paperwork on my computer keyboard. I really hate that. When I get to my computer, I don't want to have to clean it off. It really bugs me for anyone to make a special mess just for me to deal with. It wasn't the first time this week, and I won't get into any more nitpicky details. Suffice it to say, he has as much or more time to deal with the paperwork as I do. Why is it MY job? Didn't he see the pissy pants coming???

And if that isn't enough. I posted yesterday. Yes I did. You didn't read it? yeah, well, I WROTE it yesterday, but evidently the save button, not the publish post button got pushed. Even though normally I then check to see how it looks, evidently I didn't yesterday... see what happens? yeah. nothing. Ok, before the whining gets any louder, I'm signing off...

1 comment:

Fran said...

You know, I didn't bring any of my pissy pants on this trip (and oh baby, I SO should have!), so you're more than welcome to whichever pairs of mine you'd like to use!

Piling stuff on your keyboard? Just wrong. Just sayin'!