Friday, May 1, 2009

friday

It is amazing what a Friday will do for one' s outlook. AHhhh. Friday. Now I just have to sort out my weekend, and not try to stack activities.

Need to go visit my step mother. Her health has been very poor lately. We'll be taking lunch, and maybe some goodies for her to have later on. (mental note: call Carrie and Ari and see about taking care of the trampoline at the same time).

MOVIES!!! Have I mentioned how we have a new, comfy, nice theater here in town now? Well, we do, and I have missed going to the movies. I think we are going to see one tomorrow, and then Star Trek is coming out next week. WOOT! I really, really want to see that one.

I'm having organizational urges. They aren't attacks, yet. Maybe I'll be able to hold off on some major reorganization until AFTER school is out, but I keep eyeing Raine's room. Her books are taking over, and we have a book case that would fit in there. The only thing holding me back is that is already has stuff on it... but then if it didn't it wouldn't be such a reorganization project. It's itching at me, you know... as that kind of thing sometimes does. Still Raine's room is pretty small, and crowded. The bookshelf would really help in there, and since we already have it, no cash outlay needed. The question is, when would I be able to do this?

Then there are the crafting projects, just waiting for me to be inspired... and I think I actually just was. Sackboy characters, here I come...

No comments: