Saturday, May 9, 2009

Star Trek

The new movie is quite enjoyable. We got to go see it in the nice, new, comfy theater, even. That made the experience even better. Now, I don't want to get into spoilers or anything, but its true what they say... you don't have to be a Star Trek fan to like this movie. Carl mention that he wished they had found a cast that would be willing to do a series. I'll be glad if they do a series of movies... Then again, a series might be nice, again, but please, I don't want the same episodes, rehashed again. Or should I say rebooted?

Gir got his eyes today. He turned out pretty well, I think. I'm looking forward to my next one, although it may not be this week. Or maybe I can make some parts and then wait for the weekend for the assembly again. Not sure which one will come next, but I'll share when he comes together...

No comments: