Saturday, May 2, 2009

sackboy mania

SO I made the sackboy prototype, and Carl decorated him... then put him in a compromising position... Lets just not say, "who's your sackboy!" OK?

Anyway, the posibilities are endless with these things, and we have been throwing so many ideas around that we had to go by Hobby Lobby for yarn after dinner. No, we couldn't do it tomorrow because - of course - Hobby Lobby is closed on Sundays. Still, hopefully, around and among all the regular Sunday chores, I can work on one or another, and post a picture or two...

3 comments:

Fran said...

Pictures would be fabulous! And a private email of the compromising one would be a hoot, and I promise, pinky-swear promise!, not to post it.

I think.

Dina said...

Well, I tried. I went into Carl's room to take the photo, but Carl is spending the week at Roxanne's, housesitting and making sure her teenaged son gets to school every morning while she is in Phoenix. Carl took the sackboy with him! PHOTO DENIED! When he returns...

Unknown said...

I want one !!!!!!! This of the possibilities, anything is possible. mua ha ha ha ha

Oh he's cute. Even in the interesting pose. Leave it to Carl, though it did make a few people laugh and blush (i opened the picture you emailed at the office).