Monday, May 4, 2009

are we there yet?

When my brother left to house-sit/teensit, he took his sackboy with him. I didn't know it (and why would I) until I went to go take a picture of it, and it wasn't there. Oh well. Today, Carl e-mailed me a picture of that sackboy that he had taken with his phone. I think I probably sent it privately to those parties whom I believed interested. Its not a universally appropriate photo, so it won't get posted here by me. The next sackboy project is underway. It will be posted when complete.

While Carl is not here, we are on our own for cooking. Not really a big deal. Last night I got a chicken out of the freezer, and cut up some potatos and liberally sprinkled carrots and mushrooms in a pan around the chicken, and left instructions for Ron to put it in the oven. Which he followed. Still, when I got home, it was not a done chicken. We ended up going out (but we will have some yummy chicken and veggies tomorrow, I can tell you...). When we pulled into the parking lot of our chosen restaurant, I said, "hey, is that Carl's truck?" "Yes, I believe it is," Ron replied. And so it was. We complained that they hadn't ordered for us, not even drinks. And we all thought it was a pretty good coincidence.

And it's only Monday?

No comments: