Saturday, April 18, 2009

mistake


I posted about the dragon, yesterday... and after I did, I walked into the living room, and discovered my mistake. I had put eyes on that gold dragon that I was making for Raine. Now, he was looking at me with those eyes. He was imploring me, "Finish me! I want to play with Raine..." How do you respond to that? As if Raine's pleas weren't enough... (ok, they weren't quite enough to make me HURRY). Doesn't he just seem to be wanting out of the basket?

So, now, he has two arms. I've almost finished the ridge for his back. Then, will come the other embellishments: nostrils, ears, horns, a mouth, maybe even a tongue. Most of those can be done quickly, so the next few days should do it, and he should be finished.

3 comments:

OceanZealot said...

Raine is quite cute. I cannot believe that the whole thing is crocheted. Your work is amazing.

Keep blogging and creating your crafts,

OceanZealot
Facing the Mirror - Living with Multiple Sclerosis

Fran said...

How could ANYONE resist that pleading face? Of course you must finish it right now and right away and why are you reading this when there's a dragon's whole existence at stake?!

Darned cute one, too!

Dina said...

Well, He is happier this evening. He now has ears and nostrils and even a ridge along his back. Pretty much the only thing he is missing now is his mouth... and I really hate to get him started there. Know what I mean?