Tuesday, August 19, 2008

dozing off


I've been doing it this evening. My eyes just close in a blink...and the blink becomes a nap. Well, almost. Not much drool on the keyboard yet, either. I walked and I got Raine to bed, and here I was nodding off while playing Mah Jong and Spider Solitaire. Ok, so not THE most exciting games in the universe, but still...

I woke up this morning, wishing I could sleep a little longer. Raine went to bed early. Ron went to bed early. I'm thinking that it may be my fate as well. Worse things could happen, you know.

When I talk about liking a boring, predictable life, I don't mean it has to put me to sleep.

But at least one thing is working... I got a picture to load into my blog. This is Ezekiel (standing) and Raine (yes, sitting in the water in her clothes) playing boats in the bathtub. I think this was the beginning of Ezekiel's birthday party, and I would say it is off to a good beginning (so, no, I wasn't worried about her having wet clothes). If I weren't so droopy-eyed I would write about what good friends they are, but well, there ya go.

No comments: