Monday, August 18, 2008

rats

My friend Carrie, who's son, Ezekiel is Raine's best friend, brought me treasure this week. A jump drive of photos. Some of the photos were from Raine's birthday, back in January. Some were of Ezekiel's a month later. Treasure.

I was going to upload a couple into my blog, and write about the special relationship between best friends. These two are certainly a pair. It didn't work. Nope, not a bit. Tried several times. I don't know if it is me, the blogging program or the pictures. I'm going to try e-mailing a few of them, especially to her grandparents. Hopefully THAT will work. Then, I'm taking the jump drive to Target, and ordering a CD of the pictures, and probably some prints too, while I'm at it. I'll try that upload another time.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Best friends are cool, especially at that age! I did get the two you sent along, although I must say the red eyes of both Pirate and Ninja are certainly awe-inspiring!

Good luck with technology!