Monday, October 20, 2008

payback

Well, I had the week off last week, and I know you all fumed at me, if only for a moment. Today was payback time for you. Of course a week wasn't long enough. It rarely is, when you are talking about not having to go to work, and yet, the paycheck miraculously keeps arriving.

Monday today, and back to work. Face all those things I didn't get done before I left. Try to remember all the insight I had while I was gone. Try not to have to stand by the wall and bang my head on it. You know, Monday... only I was home last week, and of course, I wanted to stay home still. As usual, I didn't get nearly as much done as I would have liked to.

Here is another one of the reasons I would rather not have fall break. Once you are in the routine of going to work, it isn't so bad. You see people, you talk to them, the day goes by and eventually you get to go home. Getting back into that routine is a little more difficult. That is where I am, today...

No comments: