Friday, October 10, 2008

short

Yes, today at work was weird, too. Better, but still weirdness and discomfort. bleah.

I just heard a rumble of thunder outside, so perhaps the weekend for cast for rain is correct. The grass is just starting to die off! I thought we had mowed for the last time this season already! Oh, wait, I know. W bought a shed and were going to install it this weekend. By install, I hope you know I mean build. Yeah. Not a good idea in the rain and or lightening. Ahh well.

I get to "relax" next week. It is fall break for my school district. Never heard of it? Well, its part of the reason that school starts the first week of August for us... I'm for getting rid of it and having more summer break, but hey, even when they ask me, they don't really want to hear my answer.

So, now to end the tired ramblings and head to bed.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Fall break? Like spring break but worse because it's gonna be even harder to get back to the grind afterward?

Be safe out there. You're under a severe weather watch, rain and wind.