Monday, October 6, 2008

prayin and crochetin

I've been doing that this evening. You know what? It felt great.

A friend of mine told me that she heard of a prayer shawl that was knitted as the knitter prayed. She said she thought it would work for pretty much anything you were working on , knitted or crocheted. Send a prayer, a thought, a word, with each stitch. I thought it was an excellent idea.

We have a friend, you see, that could use all the good thoughts she can get. I bet we all know someone like that. Sometimes, its even us. So, I was crocheting with a hopeful, helpful word and thought. It went fast, and it felt good. The energy flows, you know, by the path as you imagine it, and believe it to be. That energy is good. Love. Peace. Health. Home. Happiness. Caring. Strength. Faith. Friends. Family. Hope.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Oh good for you! And I'll bet it was a beautiful piece of work, too.