Tuesday, October 21, 2008

something

I finished the bag I was working on, but I don't want to talk about it yet, because I don't have a picture, yet.

So, instead, I'll be proud of myself that I think I got Chapter 1 put together. All but the editing and revising. You know. Its a unit and complete in itself, and I tried not to just ramble on. Of course what seems totally unlike ramble, may later seem obvious ramble, as the rest of the thing takes shape. Ahh who knows. I'm not worried about that now.

I'm ready to move the plot onward, for Chapter 2.

Will it be a book some day? I have hopes, but even if not, I have accomplished some goals with it, that I haven't done before. It's kind of like loosing weight... will I get to my goal weight? Don't know until I get there, and in the mean time, I'm walking the walk. That's something.

No comments: