Tuesday, November 25, 2008

short work weeks

What is it about a short week at work that can be so... difficult. Two days this week at work. Two days. But I'm exhausted by it. I got work done, of course and stayed a little late for my class this afternoon, but by quarter to 5 we were leaving. Usually its after 6. It was just...time to go.

Then about blogging. I swear I wrote last night. But there is no proof. The blog I thought I wrote is there... under Sunday's date. What happened to Monday? I think it snuck off while I wasn't paying attention. (it was probably stomping and sulky because I wasn't, but then, I still didn't notice).

Still, at this point in the evening, the girl is in bed, tucked in under warm blankets with happy thoughts that no bed bugs will bite, large or small. I got to spend a little time with my crochet hook and yarn. Now, I'm sitting pleasantly at my computer typing. See. Sometimes I notice. SOME stuff at least. Interesting stuff? Well, no. My wouldn't you know my audience would be so demanding. I'll try and think of some of that for tomorrow...

1 comment:

Fran said...

Short work weeks can be the pits, and it's strange that it's true, but it is. I find them to be more exhausting than regular work weeks, and I'm never sure why. Enjoy your time off, though!