Sunday, June 28, 2009

no news is good news

At least on the home front. We spent a quiet Sunday hanging out, picking some new fish, and Raine even got to spend some play time with her best friend. I even let Ron off the weekly laundry chores, which I'll pick up tomorrow along with watering the yard. Changing the laundry around being a good cue to also move the sprinkler. Boring, boring, wonderfully, thankfully boring.

Which is nice when the world seems to be going a little wacko. The celebrity death toll seems to be mounting, with Billy Mays today. Can't say I'll miss the commercials... heck they'll probably keep running them for 10 more years, but I have to respect someone who can make their way as a salesman. That is my anti-job. The one that I really, really am terrible at.

Still. Doesn't make much to talk about, does it. I hope everyone had a wonderful day today, that was just the way they liked it.

1 comment:

Fran said...

And yeah, I know. Great, lovely, boring days make for nonexistant blogs, don't they?