Tuesday, August 11, 2009

after a deep breath...

...and sleep, and some consideration, things are in a little better perspective in my world. I knew if I ranted on that, I would be sorry. AND I would look bad, also. Not the right thing to rant about, nor the right time. Nor - truthfully - the right person to rant about. So.

Did you know that the MMORPG Champions is going live soon? Well, at least the beta is, which you get access to if you buy the game. It is a super hero online role playing game, in case you need a translation. Now, I have played the regular RPG Champions many times, and have created some mighty unique super heroes, if I do say so myself. I hear that the character creator for this game is very flexible and even lets you choose the color of the effects your powers make. Cool.

The biggest problem is... waiting for it. Yep. That's it. Waiting. Now you get to wait for me to tell you how it goes...

2 comments:

Fran said...

Ryan's trying to get me to play "NeverWinter Nights", since you don't have to pay to play, which I like.

But I hate the point-of-view. Of course I've only tried once, but I don't like the idea of being a puppetmaster. I wanna be IN the game, y'know?

So being a superhero would be fun, but again, I'm no longer into pay-to-play.

I may spend a fair amount of time creating characters, though. I like creating characters!

So, which superhero are you going to be?

Dina said...

One I make up, of course...

The idea being to have fun with it of course. We played City of Heroes, we all made up a set of heroes we called the Fantatastics or something like that. There was an orange one, and a red one and a purple one, etc. Other characters would literally stop and stare at us when we went around fighting crime together, yelling, "Don't you wanta?"