Monday, August 24, 2009

mailing

So, instead of typing here, I should be printing up a couple of mailing labels and getting stuff ready for the mail... BEFORE those girls grow out of what I made them.

I should also - as soon as the mailing is ready - grade some papers that I brought home. Yep. Progress reports are due soon. Probably by the end of the week, although no one I have talked to has been able to save anything into the gradebook program any better than I have. Don't know how that will affect the timeliness of the progress reports, but... at least I'm not the only one who can't seem to work it.

Once those two things are done, (and frankly, maybe even before all the grading I brought is done) it will be pumpkin time. I've mentioned more than once how I am a morning person, right? Which means I'm not worth much in the evenings, and less and less the later it gets...

No comments: