Sunday, August 2, 2009

sunday again

And the eve of another school year. I don't want to talk too much more about it, because I've already talked enough about it, I bet.

We went and saw the latest Harry Potter movie, and there were teenagers everywhere, kissing or wanting someone to kiss them. Wanting the person they liked to notice them and want to kiss them... you know teenage stuff. And I thought I wouldn't talk about school... ha!

I liked it all right, although I don't think it is the best of the movies. There really isn't a mystery to solve. Well, there is, but it seems glossed over in favor of the above mentioned teenage hormonal explosion. I will admit that I have not read all of the books. Ron and Carl both have, and Ron described this movie as a montage of the best parts of the book. Hmmm Not really sure that is a good recommendation for the movie. My recommendation: if you've seen all of the others, see this one too, just don't expect that your favorite will loose its top billing. If you haven't seen any of the others, rent one or more of them, and wait for this one to hit DVD.

No comments: