Wednesday, August 19, 2009

pictures and more pictures

Today our school day was spent taking pictures. I don't know a better way to achieve the end of having all the students get a photo taken, but all day??? Well. Maybe more cameras would help, but then...

So we sat with one class all morning, had a short, late, working lunch, and then zipped through the daily classes at about 30 minutes a pop. Sound like a productive day? They didn't even get all the pictures done. They still have to go through the freshman class. The good news is that the freshmen who went to orientation already have their pictures taken. The bad news is, all the others will take the opportunity to wander around the campus, too. Still, ID's are a good thing, and the yearbook, lets not forget that. Oh, and I got a few papers graded, so not totally unproductive myself.

So, the more pictures? I know I've already mentioned them more than once, but the CakeWreck's blog was cracking me up today. Bwah ha ha.

No comments: