Monday, August 23, 2010

monday this & that

Roxanne and I worked on our pants again yesterday. I wore a pair today, and (yay for the serger, because that will make it so easy) I need to take them up on the sides a bit. We were perplexed by Roxanne's because the legs were not the same length. Three pair. Cut by the same pattern. Measure the inseam for the hem and one leg would have lots to turn up, and the other about 2/3 that amount. We couldn't figure out why.

We had inservice at school this afternoon. My car pool friend was at the point where I was a couple of years ago. Just tell me what you want me to do. Don't make me go through hoops to figure out why, or "buy in" because I know it will all change next year, and there will be something else to "buy into." Now, I just go with the flow, and try not to think too hard about it.

Now I'm going to try out a little wizard 101.

No comments: