Friday, August 6, 2010

recap

It has been a hot, sweaty, tiring week at work. Starting school can just take it out of a person. Once I'm back it the swing of things - sometime after Raine starts back to school - it won't be so bad.

So, even though I was hot and tired (although the sweat had dried) we went and did some gaming this evening. Board games not role playing, but enjoyable. The game I played is based on the TV series Battlestar Galactica. I had fun being one of the cylons, and not gathering suspicion until late in the game.

Carl played Puerto Rico, which is a game I enjoy, too. It goes a little (lot) quicker than many.

So, now I have to be careful not to blink too long, lest it just turn into sleep. I think I'll go shower, and rinse all the icky dried sweat off, and climb happily into bed beneath the ceiling fan. Aaaahhhhh. Raine promised to sleep late, and I believe her.

1 comment:

Fran said...

A shower after a hot, sticky afternoon is bliss. Gaming with friends sounds like a little slice of heaven! I hope you have a chance to sleep in and relax now.