Wednesday, August 11, 2010

sittin' here

I'd been keeping up with blogging this month, well, until yesterday. I had something all ready to go yesterday, too. I really did... but I got sidetracked, and tired, and just finally had to say the heck with it, and go to bed. I would post it today, except, remember that part where I went to bed? Yeah, I slept. I got no clue, now. None. Except that it was gonna be snarky. So, really, it's probably just as well I don't remember.

Tonight? I stayed late at work. Then when I got home, after a lovely dinner of pork curry that Carl made (yum-ola), I wrote the checks and paid the bills. I'd put it off longer than I should have. Anyway, the result is, I really don't have the energy to consider many possibilities of topics for a post. Still, even without a topic, I'm trying to type for long enough to let my hair get a little dry after washing it. Yeah, I know, you are all so gratified to see where you truly fit into my personal schema. What? You knew it already? Oh. Well. Nevermind.

Anyway, we're almost to Thursday, getting closer to the weekend, and now that I'm back at work, of course it matters. Now, if I can only get Raine started back to school next week, I'll be doing good. Of course she is going to have to work on getting up that early again. She certainly wasn't asleep yet, the last time I looked in on her.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Isn't it frustrating, just a bit, to know exactly what you wanted to blog about and then have it slip away? And there's nothing at all wrong with snark!

Have fun at school, and here's hoping Raine gets back into the groove of it with minimal fuss.