Wednesday, August 4, 2010

threads

Well, I've been reading those Threads Magazines, and really enjoying them, so I thought I would share the Threads website with you as well. Here it is: http://www.threadsmagazine.com . I have had a chance to look through it a little, although I have not signed up yet, or anything. I have enjoyed browsing through it, and I intend to do some more. What does that mean? Well, it doesn't cost anything to check them out.

I think that while Threads does mainly concentrate on sewing, they also include information and techniques on other fiber arts as well. They also have a good section on tips. This summer Steph mentioned how much help she had found online when she was creating a dress for her younger daughter. I definitely think the Threads website is one I would look for help on. I know I have found their technical articles informative in the magazine. Pretty timeless as well.

No comments: