Thursday, August 19, 2010

work work work

So here we are, almost to Friday, and what is on my agenda for this weekend? Yeah, you got it. Work.

Oh sure, I'm behind on my grading. A little bit. Not as bad as sometimes, mind you, and it is on the list. There are other things, too, though.

Lesson plans for one. Yeah I need to get my next unit ready. I also need to look at my unit plans and see how they fit into the format that the administration wants this year. Yeah, kind of doing double work. Here's how the plans make sense to me.... here's how the administration wants them for their records. sigh.

I also have some work to do on some word study lessons I'm modifying from some root word/prefix/suffix lessons. I got three units finished at the end of the summer, and it is almost time for unit four... then five... yeah you get the picture. Its a pain right now, but once they are done, I'll be able to use them with slight editing for quite a while. Oh, I may add create options, just because I can, but still.

Yeah, I'll probably dream about it tonight in some way or another.

No comments: