Thursday, September 23, 2010

sank hevans...

for leetle web sites that have TV showz...

So Tuesday I found out that the first episode of Castle for season 3 aired... on Monday. Of course, I was driving up to Ruidoso, and had no idea. And other priorities. As it should be. Still, I enjoy me some Castle. Yay Nathan Fillion!

So yesterday evening, I checked on Hulu, and VOILA, there it was, ready for me to watch, which I did, and enjoyed. If you haven't watched it yet, I suggest you do. It was a good episode for a season opener, and not the typical episode while being very true to the series. Don't want to say more, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. But watch. Soon.

Tonight, I missed Project Runway. I knew I was going to. Parent/teacher conferences end at 7, and that means I get home around 8. So. Yeah. BUT, I check this morning on Hulu. Sure enough, there is last week's episode of PR. Soo.... I will get to watch it before next week. Yay!

Thank you, Hulu.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Castle started? And I missed it?

Damn.

Yay for Hulu!