Monday, July 14, 2008

getting tired pt 2

This time it is me getting tired. Well, it's late, so that's a good thing, right? Sorta. With the rains, the grass grows and goes to seed, and the allergies arrive. With the allergies, all sorts of complaints, you know. I don't even have the worst allergies in the house, and I didn't suffer from them as a kid. So I shouldn't whine about them. But they close up my sinuses, and it often leads to a sinus infection and a sore throat. And more snoring than usual... pity Ron. Probably I should include him in on the getting tired...

1 comment:

Fran said...

I could do a whole blog on snoring. . .but then Lillian would know it's about her, although I've been known to wake myself up with it too. Fortunately, with her handy-dandy CPAP, snoring isn't the issue it was.

Allergies and sinus stuff, though? Still biggies. GOOD LUCK and GET SOME REST!!

So say I.