Thursday, July 17, 2008

a staff

I need a staff... you know, people. People, like Martha Stewart has, or probably Oprah. Of course, I can't pay anyone like they can, and that is part of the reason I don't have a staff already. Go figure.

It's not that I just want to boss people around... although that is a perk I can handle. But I have stuff to do, and it would just be easier with a staff to help. Really! So, you want a garden? Here are some people to help you do the work of it. Make no mistake, it IS work. I could walk away from the work and just let the staff do it, but it isn't the work per se that I shun, it is working alone. Doesn't the time go so much faster when you have company and help? Of course it does. Don't forget that final look around when you get to congratulate yourselves on a job well done.

Think of all the stuff Martha Stewart designs and froofs up her house, parties, etc with. I mean most of us could do that stuff, but who has the time? Who wants to clean up after it? I could probably come up with the cool original stuff that she does, if I only had people to help me test them out and whatever else needs to be done. A staff, I tell you, a staff! I'm just not obsessive nor compulsive about doing all those things all by myself. I have discovered that I can do all the work I want towards anything I want to have done. I can. And it's work, darn it! Where oh where is my staff? Oh, lottery....

No comments: