Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Horoscope

If you couldn't tell by the link below, I was born in the zodiac sign of Taurus. THere are some things in the description it gives that fit me to a T. Stubborn? OMG, yes. But then, so are Ron, Raine and Carl, and none of them are Taurus. I don't think of myself as hard-hearted, and I don't love a fight, but I do stand up for what I believe in. Oh, and you don't want to play "chicken" with me. (is this a surprise to anyone?)

Let's see some of the other attributes.. beautiful physically (HA!) and mentally (an acquired taste, I think) I DO love to travel, but I also like being home. What I really like to do, you see, is take my home with me. It doesn't have to be everything, just what can fit in - say - a travel trailer. Only I don't own one right now, so I'll have to admit to being restless at the moment. Extremely outgoing... I don't really think of myself as outgoing, but I can concede that one on an "it depends on the situation." I deal with people very well on a one on one basis most of the time. I don't do so well in crowds, I start getting overwhelmed and wall-flowery. However, I have learned - to be able to do my job as a teacher - to take on a role, a character if you will, and I can fulfill that role, even in a crowd, and be friendly while doing it.

So, I've dissected my own horoscope... Other people's I'm not so good at. I do see some similarities in some of my friends who share a "sign." Sometimes. I won't say that I believe in them, but I do think that it is interesting to look at them. I also believe that there is more at work in this world that we currently have the knowledge to understand.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Okay, the two of you did it, so I'll blog about it too. But I'm not so sure about mine, somehow. . .