Thursday, January 14, 2010

before and after

So, one more pants post. The pants worked great. Probably the best pair of pants I've made so far. I've made several pair that I haven't liked AT ALL when I put them on.

Fran, the seams were not bothersome, and I'll bet as the fabric ages and softens more, they won't even get my attention first thing when I put them on.

I talked to Roxanne to see if she had worn her pair, and she had, although hers still need some adjustment. We'll probably have to undo the waistband to get them right. That's a pain, but part of the learning curve. Sigh. She thought we might have to loose the pockets, and I hope not, because I find pockets very helpful. Yeah, I know, those are her pants not mine, but still.

We might even get some extra sewing in this weekend, what with the Monday holiday. Woot!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Hey, pants need pockets! That's my take and I'm standing by it! Lurves my pockets!

Softness would be the determining factor, I suspect, and if the seams don't bother you, especially down the thighs and behind the knees, then that's absolutely great!

Congratulations!