Wednesday, January 13, 2010

revisit


So, I finished the pants this evening. Put elastic in the waist and tried them on again. Even got Carl to take a picture for me... although it doesn't really show as much of the pants as I would like. Still, you can get the idea.

I like the way they fit and feel, in general, although they are a bit snug. Roxanne's came out bigger and we took them in a bit. I think I over-compensated on mine, but not fatally.

I have really been wanting those khaki pants, though. Now I have them, and I'll be wearing them to school tomorrow. I'll, let you know, Fran, if the seams are an issue. Of course you may be more bothered by them than I would be, but then maybe not.

So, we get that I'm holding the hem of my shirt up so that you can see the fit of the pants, not because I'm expecting anyone to admire my general shape or anything, right? Just so everyone understands that I understand that, too...

1 comment:

Fran said...

They look super comfy!