Sunday, January 10, 2010

sharing some fun









Ron's mom sent me some photos that she took while we were there. I really, really enjoyed them, and thought I would share a few with my friends.

We have one with Raine in the snow. Raine sleeping in on Christmas morning (yes, she actually does sleep in that position sometimes), then later on Christmas day, after the presents have all been opened, and Raine and her Uncle Shannon working on their electronics. Wait-a-minute... there is something familiar about that position. Finally, there is Raine, her grandfather Ron, and her great grandmother, Rosie. I really like those inter-generational pictures.

I'm just sorry that they turned out so small. I think that has to do with how I saved them when Ron's mom sent them to me by e-mail this morning. Now, I have something to do... go check out that e-mail and see if I can save them in a different size.

*** Well, what do you know... I'm learning something here. I'm saving the photos a different way, and it IS making a difference, so I will be changing them... I might leave a smaller version of one of the pictures, just to show the difference. Of course they will all be in a new order when I'm done. Wow, a weekend, and I learned something anyway.

1 comment:

Fran said...

What great pictures! Thank you for sharing!