Thursday, January 28, 2010

its thursday

It has been rainy off and on all day. I'm beat and ready for the weekend. Tomorrow, the students will go home at 12:15 so we can get ready for scheduling them for their classes for next year. I still have to take those quizes to be able to proctor that darned test next week. Dev has messed up her knee in some way that only Dev would do. Its one of those days. I did - however - laugh a lot at the first cake in today's CakeWrecks entry. Check it out for a little amusement of your own, but don't take a sip of anything while the page is loading. Just saying.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Oh. My. Gods. Those football cakes are. . .scatological! What a total hoot!

Dina said...

Well, actually, I was looking at the entry before that... the first cake was blue, with a dog bone on it. I THINK it was SUPPOSED to say something like "Have a dog gone good day" It definitely doesn't say that, though. No. Definitely not.

Dina said...

Snicker.

Giggle.