Saturday, January 23, 2010

partay





Well, I said I would tell y'all about it, and here we go. With pictures even. Yes, Raine had a good time and a busy day.

First up, Uncle Carl took Raine shopping for some cowboy boots. She got to pick the pair she wanted, and she loves them. Yes, she is holding Ginger the patient cat, who believes any attention is better than no attention.

Then, it was off to Chuckie Cheese, where she played games, hung out with her best friends, blew out the candles on her cake, and discovered a new hair-do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love LOVE that first picture! Do you remember the cat from Peanuts? That's what I'm seeing here, although I don't think Frieda ever had such stylin' shoes!

Dina said...

I hadn't thought about the peanuts cat... but I think you are right about the resemblance.