Tuesday, January 19, 2010

planning time

Seems like just last week, it was Christmas... and wasn't New Years a couple of days ago? Raine's birthday is coming up in.... wait... less than a week!?!?

Ack!

Fortunately she is an easy child to plan a party for, at least at this point. One year we did a dinosaur dig in our back yard, and that was really fun. Last year, she wanted a party at Chuckie Cheese's. It was a lot less trouble, and I didn't have to clean the house before OR after. This year I think its going to be more of the same, more or less. We don't go all out for an outrageous party, I'm afraid. We won't get noticed on party of the year. Still, I think she enjoys them (she still talks about the dinosaur dig) and that is the important part. I think bionicles will be heavy in the theme this year, not surprisingly... and even better if there were bionicle dinosaurs. Hey! There's an idea, Lego...

She'll be 7 this year. Not a little kid any more. Not to mention she's catching up to me in height. Already. Sheesh.

No comments: