Monday, January 18, 2010

what I want

What I really want, today, is to tell you about all the crafty cool things I did today, and am planning to do this week. I WANT to, but since I didn't do any, well, there ya go.

I had hoped to sew with Roxanne a little today, but it didn't work out. MY fault, not hers. I didn't figure out what was wrong with the serger, although I did take it by the Bernina shop. The shop, however, is closed on Mondays. Sigh. Ron took a look at it, though, and he may have figured out the problem and how to correct it. Yay Ron!

But, back to those crafty cool things that I want to work on... Where is the time? Where is the space? I want my friends to have the time to join me, too. THAT's what will make this endeavor even more fun! Could it be a job? I don't see how it would support anyone, unless you did it in a shop, and I'm just not much of a salesperson, really... Still, anyone want to pitch in for it when they win the lottery, just let me know, OK?

No comments: