Wednesday, June 25, 2008

grumpy

My friend Fran's post this morning - ok, she posted it late last night - was about being grumpy, or in her words "grembly." Good word, by the way Fran. There must be something in the air, because it has definitely been stalking me lately too. I think this afternoon, it caught me with a vengeance.

Some things went well today, in fact most things went well, but still not with the expected outcome, appreciation, or something. Maybe its just the aches and pains that also have seemed to catch up with me today too. I know that some of it is my own fault (and maybe more than some, but we don't like to admit that, do we). Surprisingly enough - or maybe not surprisingly at all - there are some levels that I am not a good communicator on... That definitely contributed today to my grumpy feelings.

So, before I start whining, and REALLY complaining, I think I'll just end this with the hopes and expectations that tomorrow will be a better day.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Hear, hear! It's got Lillian in its grips too, and my friend in New York, Charlie, has gone down to the gremblies as well.

Let's revolt! Let's insist on being happy this weekend and DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES!

Unknown said...

Maybe its in the air, it was a weird day for all. At least I didn't end the day thinking of new and terrible ways of ..... never mind.

Fran said...

That's okay, Vic. Your sister up here took care of it.