Tuesday, June 17, 2008

photos, etc.


I took this photo of my daughter (in the white shirt) and my niece (in the green) last month when my niece was visiting. We went to the park, and they had a lot of fun. We walked around looking at stuff, and Raine wanted to climb a tree. Shelbi had no problem scampering up, and Raine took it a little slower. I snapped this photo and one of each girl separately. I'm really happy with how they turned out, all three of them. The tree really adds interest and character, and I could never reproduce it, if I wanted to.

I'm a big photo sharer. The internet, and e-mail makes it easy to do. It is the only way for some of our relatives and friends to keep up with the changes. Kids grow and change so fast...

1 comment:

Fran said...

Ain't it the truth! But how cute they are!

And that tree is an amazing character all on its own.