Thursday, June 19, 2008

the next game

I've talked a couple of times about gaming, and particularly the online, massively multiplayer ones. I've also mentioned Civilization, and how much I like that game too...

Electronic Arts is putting out a new game soon, called Spore. You create a race of beings that evolve from protozoa like creatures, and can go as far as space. They released the creature generator today, and Ron was putting together cool looking creatures like crazy. Raine even got in on the act, and was having a blast with them. You can make them dance, and other emotes... change their mood, etc.

I've tried downloading the creature creator on my computer, but haven't been able to get it to work yet, Grrrr. But I will. The game isn't out yet, but what a marketing ploy! Make your creatures... then you'll want to buy the game and watch them evolve!

No comments: