Monday, January 5, 2009

back to school

Yep. It was back to school, today. At least for staff. We have tomorrow in our classrooms, to prepare for students, who are coming on Wednesday.

They were predicting some snow for the Gila Mountains and the Sacrementos, but could for us. Maybe some rain tomorrow. If its going to snow here, this is pretty much the time, but I'm not counting on it. Wishing for it maybe, but not counting on it. We have had years when the first day of classes was postponed due to snow. OK, we had one year when that happened, but still, I remember it fondly.

I know that mainly, I'm procrastinating. I'm not ready to go back to work because I LIKE not having to work. Hmmm how odd is that? I do like that paycheck, however. And you know, even with gripes, I do like my job, and I would miss it if I didn't have to work. (I would struggle through, somehow, don't get me wrong, lol) Just the starting off that is a struggle, not the actual being there.

No comments: